Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcome

Hello.

Welcome to Eat Read Watch with Marisa. I hope that you and I enjoy this wonderful journey together. This blog will be about 3 things that I enjoy to do in my life.

Eat. I mean who doesn't love to eat. :) I'll explore trying new recipes and rediscovering old ones.

Read. I love to read. I mainly read mysteries, suspense, fiction, true crime and biographies. But I am always open to an type of book. Please make me a suggestion.

Watch. I love my DVR. It is constantly recording something. I will give my recaps of my favorite shows and my thoughts on them as well. Some of the shows I will be covering are Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, One Tree Hill, The Vampire Diaries, The Good Wife, Survivor and Brothers and Sisters. I'm sure there are more but that's all I can think of for now. LOL.

Now I know there are millions of blogs just like mine, covering the exact same stuff, but I hope that you will follow me anyway and see what I have to offer.

Thank you for reading. I look forward to blogging with all of you.

Marisa

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to find out what your reading and if it's worth trying.

    ReplyDelete