Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One Tree Hill Renewed for Season 7


Ok, so I will admit it. I love One Tree Hill. I have been watching OTH since it premiered in September 2003. And I have even been know to watch the reruns they do on Soapnet. I can not tell you how happy I am to know that this show is being renewed for another season. My source (Ausiello@ew.com) says that they are going to do a short season with probably only 12 episodes. But 12 episodes are better than no episodes!!!

But even I will admit that at the end of the next season I think it will be time to wrap up this show. I have loved it and was even ok with Lucas and Peyton leaving at the end of Season 5. But I think that the next 12 episodes should be able to wrap up the series in a good way. Hey, maybe they will even be able to get Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton on for the finale. Either way I know this show will end and I hope they will end it doing the fans and the characters proud.

The Season 6 finale on Monday was amazing. I think that the writers weren't sure if they would be able to get another season so they tied up a lot of loose ends. I am so excited that Haley is pregnant and that Julian and Brooke are engaged. No one on the show deserved happiness as much as Brooke does. She has finally found her prince!!! The ended completely blew me away! Here I thought as the show was finishing that "they were putting everyone in a happy place" and then BAM!!! Quinn and Clay get shot! I hope they stay alive for next season. If Haley's sister dies right after her Mom died I don't think she will be able to recover. She has already been going through a really hard time. I hope she can stay strong!!!

Let me just say again how excited I am for this show to be coming back! I look forward to the Fall!!! :)

Marisa

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen this but sometimes I think I should...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadako... You should try to watch it sometime. It is such a good show!!!

    ReplyDelete