Thursday, May 13, 2010

Vision in White - Nora Roberts


Forgive me for not writing in awhile. I have been completely wrapped up in this new series by Nora Roberts. Now I have always loved a good Nora Roberts story, but I think these books are going to take the cake. The series is called "The Bridal Quartet" and is about 4 friends since childhood running a wedding business. Each girl has a business within the main business which is called Vows. The first book "Vision in White" is told from Mackensie Elliot's point of view. She is the photographer of Vows. She has not had the easiest life with a mother who is self centered and an absentee father. But the one consent she has had in her life is her 3 best friends, Parker Brown, Emmaline Grant, and Laurel McBlane. The have know each other since childhood and nothing can tear these girls apart.

Now intially I was going to write a review of this book, but I have decided that I don't want to spoil the story for anyone. I want you all to enjoy the book and get caught up in all the wonderful moments it has to offer.

I look forward to sharing the second book "Bed of Roses" with you soon.

Happy Reading,

Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment